Security USA, Inc, is a growing security company in the U.S. Our security personnel working days and nights in residential properties, commercial locations, non-profit organizations, government agencies and upscale retail in NJ and NY. Security USA employs the best candidates in the field that help make the difference for our clients. We currently have immediate openings in Yonkers & Westchester New York.
As a leading security officer in a residential building, you will provide security and customer services for the community and share the following responsibilities:
- Greeting incoming and outgoing tenants
- Monitoring CCTV of the building and its surroundings
- Ensuring proper access control guidelines are follow for guests and vendors
- Providing incident reports and other reports to building management and Security USA
- Securing the premises and providing security assistance when necessary
- Patrolling community shared areas in the building
- Valid NY State Security Guard License
- Must be able to stand for long hours on feet
- At least 18 years old with high school diploma or equivalent
- Authorized to work in the US
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to write reports
- Great customer service attitude
- Must be able to handle simple computer and smartphone operations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Everyone’s health and safety is important to us, so we will be practicing social distancing. We ask that if you schedule an interview, please wear a face mask or face covering.
- Can you work on weekends (Sat or Sun)?
- Are you Vaccinated?
- Did you interview by Security USA office before?
- Security: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- NY Security license, 8hr & 16hr certificates (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.