WHO WE ARE:
Provisions Health is a direct pay medical clinic and a provider of government-outsourced examination services in the nation. Our headquarters are in Eau Claire, WI with 80+ satellite locations throughout the US and growing. At Provisions Health, our passion is bringing high-quality healthcare to our local communities. When you have the power to make a difference in the health and well-being of others, every day is extraordinary.
Provisions Health is actively seeking outgoing, self-motivated, 1099 NP/PAs to complete virtual and/or in-home physical assessments for the state of New York. This position can be full-time or a great addition to your current position. Our company requires minimum of 2 days per week.
· Malpractice Insurance- provided through Provisions.
· Hourly Compensation at $55/hour.
Ability to review health status questions and make evaluations and determinations based on UAS criteria for enrollment; ability to work with technology in the workplace; knowledge of the theory, principles, and practices of general professional nursing; knowledge of state and agency laws and regulations governing general professional nursing practices; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and work effectively with multi-generational consumers; ability to demonstrate sensitivity to the concerns of others; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and a strong ability to work independently.
1. Perform remote evaluation of patients that includes evaluation of health status, strengths, care needs, and preferences and guides the development of individualized long term care service plans
2. Review consumer medical documentation and or health referral forms, as relevant to the case
3. Enter evaluation data into electronic evaluation form and transmit, as required
4. Document any concerns, conflicting information, other issues that surface during the evaluation process
5. Emphasize continuity of care, thus reducing or eliminating fragmentation, duplication, and gaps in treatment plan
6. Discuss with consumer on health care options, supports needed, service vendor options and waiver options
7. Initiate communication between the Call Center and eligible consumers for enrollment into a managed care health plan
8. Enhance communication and collaborative relationships with interdisciplinary care team members to improve care coordination and facilitate service delivery
9. Collect quality review data and any required documentation to support outcome measurements and record case notes into CRM
10. Identify opportunities for health promotion and illness prevention
11. Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of community resources, payor requirements, and network services for target population
12. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position.
13. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Regional Nurse Manager or other project management.
Current NP/PA Licensure in New York State
2+ years NP/PA Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Malpractice insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Weekend availability
- NP/PA: 2 years (Required)
- Certified NP/PA (Required)
- NY NP/PA State License (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.