- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale’s & Macy’s Stores
Bloomingdale’s makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale’s like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
As part of our sales supervisory management team: The Selling Supervisor leads, manages and inspires a diverse and creative team in executing in-store success. As the Selling Supervisor, you will deliver and drive a best in class selling and service culture; achieving your personal and team sales, service and loyalty. You will role model building relationships with our customers and the development of a client base. Interactive with both associates and customers, the Selling Supervisor is responsible for the highly visible, daily management of the selling floor: leading a selling team, supervising all selling and support activities. Responsibilities include oversight of customer service, quality of selling and outreach, fulfillment, merchandise presentation, floor maintenance, and effective execution of foundational tasks and processes for your family of business. The Selling Supervisor is omni-present on the sales floor leveraging staff and resources to ensure a fast, fun and comprehensive brand Bloomingdale’s customer experience.
- Lead and educate colleagues on relationship selling and client development; driving outreach to maximize business
- Inject self into customer interactions to ensure that the quality of the experience is elevated; prompts appropriate service and selling behaviors (e.g. reminds associate to offer business card, to call by name, to suggest an additional item, etc.)
- Deliver your personal monthly and seasonal sales plan by maximizing all selling opportunities and working consistently on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to achieve goals
- Motivate colleagues to maximize company programs by reinforcing the benefits, ex. Loyallist.
- Ensure usage and proficiency of Point of Sale (POS) and Mobile Point of Sale (MPOS), b-connected
- Participate in the merchandising and fulfillment requirements of the role
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.