W2 Full-Time Remote Role
Visa: – GC or Citizens
We have multiple Position and role open.
Requirement : – SAP, HANA and any of (ARIBA, EAM, PTP, WM/SRM)
This position requires an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 8+ years of experience with Information Technology
- Minimum 10 years of SAP EAM experience with at least 2 Hands on S/4 HANA SAP EAM / Work Management implementation/Upgrade or support experience in a lead role
- Experience in PM Master data and concepts – Equipment Master Record, Functional Location.
- Experience on Breakdown maintenance, Corrective maintenance, Creating/Planning maintenance order (Converting a Notification to Maintenance order).
- Experience on Preventive maintenance, Maintenance Planning, Warranty claim processing, Work Clearance Management, Linear Asset Management and Mobile application for EAM.
- Knowledge on IDocs, Batch jobs, Interfaces, LSMW and Queries.
- Hands on experience in mapping client business requirements, Processes and objectives; Develops necessary product and Modifications to satisfy client’s need.
- Ability to Design, Customize, Configure and testing of PM.
- Ability to Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues.
- Experience to identify and propose business process and/or system enhancement and Functional Specifications.
- Knowledge on QM & MM Concepts a plus
- S/4 HANA certifications and SAP Work Manger knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Team leadership experience
- Experienced with Onsite and offshore coordination and willing to work with global teams across time zones
- High Impact communication with senior stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $73,309.64 – $150,286.17 per year
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- SAP BW 4HANA: 9 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.