Are you looking for an opportunity and growth in your hospitality career? Look no further!
Here at Tupelo Honey, we believe “The happiest bees make the best honey” and we are ready to hire team members with a passion to serve our community and foster the brand we love so much.
HONEY POT BENEFITS
- Fair Start Wage
- Industry-leading employee and family health care offerings
- Wellness, Tuition and Transportation Reimbursements
- Accrual of Paid Time Off from date of hire
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life, Dental, and Disability benefit options
- Pet Insurance
- Fast-growth company with advancement opportunities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures service standards and proper execution.
- Displays expert level knowledge of our menus and can guide guests through the Tupelo experience.
- At least 1 years experience in FOH service environment (Food Service, waiter, waitress) as service or management personnel.
- Must possess a positive, proactive, constructive teamwork attitude.
- Possess good math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all managers, employees, guests and purveyors at all business volume levels
- Must be able to move and process information quickly
- Must have a working knowledge of the English language.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to move and process information quickly.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.