Redmond Heights Senior Living
Server Job Description
$500 Siging Bonus after 90 Days!
- Ensure fun, efficient, and timely service to all residents, staff and guests.
- Regularly check in with residents’ to ensure a positive dining expectations.
- Clean and stack/store all dining services cookware, dish-ware, etc.
- Keep food prep, dining areas and dish room areas clean and sanitary.
- Maintain proper sanitation and safety procedures; i.e. temperature checks/logs and other required notations.
- Assist in the continual focus on high quality of food preparation and presentation.
- Washington State Food Handlers Permit (or ability to attain immediately upon hire).
- Must be able to obtain criminal history clearance.
About Redmond Heights Senior Living
Redmond Heights combines the feel of small-town living with the charm of our panoramic 3-acre setting. Here you will find a warm, dedicated staff committed to creating a community you will be delighted to call home. With no buy-in fees and a convenient month-to-month lease, our residents have flexibility and freedom should their needs change.
Pay: $17 – $19 per hour
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
Education: High school degree
Work location: On-site
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.