Sobremesa Hospitality Management
We are an innovative and growing restaurant group that is seeking individuals who are creative, ambitious, and passionate about food. We are looking for a Front of House Associate to run food to our guests and help out customers while shopping in our retail section. Come and be part of a great team at Los Olivos. We provide training, a flexible schedule, and a positive work environment!
- Greet customers and guide them in finding products.
- Responsibilities also include selling retail products and providing customer service to consumers on the retail floor.
- Preparing alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverages for bar and retail patrons.
- Interacting with customers, taking orders, and serving snacks and food.
- Assessing customers’ needs and preferences to make recommendations.
- Restocking shelves and maintaining samples, as well as cleaning the market space.
- Delivering food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately.
- Acting as the point of contact between Front of the House and Back of the House staff.
- Experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment where food, beverages, or retail dominated. (Preferred)
- Ability to follow verbal instructions and written guidelines for drinks, food, or retail;
- Ability to follow Must be a team player, but also self-motivated, driven, and passionate about their work;
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to stand on feet for a full shift and lift 10-20 pounds.
- Flexible shifts and hours, including evenings and weekends
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.