- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage including books and fees)
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale’s & Macy’s Stores
Bloomingdale’s makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale’s like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
A Bloomingdale’s Cash Office Professional role plays a critical role in the daily operations of our store. To deliver our mission statement to be like no other store in the world, our Cash Office Professionals possess speed, attention to detail, collaborative spirit and teamwork to drive an easy and fun shopping experience for our customers. Each day provides our Cash Office Professionals detailed role responsibilities such as a responding to both Customer and Store Colleague questions, assist in gift wrapping, selling gift cards and greeting cards– just to name a few.
- Deliver a luxury customer experience through greeting and engaging the customer and providing a genuine and friendly interaction
- Work closely with customers and colleagues on resolving credit card/loyalty card issues and questions
- Greet our customers in person and on the phone and connect them with a Selling Team professional
- Execute Cash Office functions and operations including but not limited to deposits, loans, currency exchange and manage super funds
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and constant communication with customers
- Requires working with multiple computer screens and programs simultaneously for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally required to move/reach, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Frequently required to lift 10lbs
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.