We are seeking a skilled tier I and tier II Service Desk Engineer who will provide technical support for the Company’s clients.
Location: Remote (US) or Denver, CO which would require a hybrid approach with limited on-site visits to clients sites as well as working from home or in our office (your choice!).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent client support via telephone and e-mail for* tier I and tier II *tickets including return of customer calls emails and inquiries with urgency.
- Assist clients in troubleshooting the following server issues:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016/Office 365
- VMWare ESX and/or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Email filtering and encryption with Appriver/Barracuda
- Assist clients in troubleshooting the following networking issues:
- SonicWall VPN/Firewalls and Pfsense
- Cisco Routers/Switches
- Meraki and Ubiquiti
- Internet-related problems
- Assist clients in troubleshooting the following workstation, peripheral and mobile device issues:
- Office 365
- Windows 7/10
- Standard and proprietary applications
- Desktop and laptop hardware
- Printers, scanners, fax devices
- Mobile devices (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android)
- Maintain comprehensive notes in ConnectWise and update cases as needed until resolved.
- Continually identify and propose new ideas for improving department effectiveness.
The candidate must possess a relevant combination of education, experience and training that demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions.
Pay and Benefits:
Our competitive pay and employee benefits program reflects our commitment to attract, motivate, and retain the highest quality and most competent employees. Our employee benefits program includes PPO and HMO medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, 401K Plan and generous paid PTO and holidays.
1. Complete the application through the career center posting.
2. Complete the 5-7 minute Culture Index assessment. NexusTek subscribes to Culture Index to help us understand your strengths please. This is not a test or pass/fail.
Do you enjoy working with the best people in technology services? If you have a passion for helping customers in an environment that values integrity, accountability, respect, and talent then NexusTek is for you!
NexusTek is a national, full-service provider of IT solutions to SMB organizations. We excel in tackling the complexities of partially and fully outsourced IT, voice system implementation, cloud enablement and migration, document management, data back-up and protection. At NexusTek, we never forget that even though technology changes, demonstrating integrity never does. We are proud of our past, excited about our future, and confident of our continued success.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.