What is Supacolor?
We are Supafast. Supaeasy. Supacolor.
Supacolor was created with the mission to make high-quality heat transfers so fast and easy that anyone with a heat press can become a professional printer. Our vision is to be the world’s best transfer company.
We now supply worldwide and due to this rapid growth, we are hiring the role of Factory Manager, a position at the core of our business. Over the last five years we have built a strong reputation in what we do along with taking our people on the Supajourney with us.
What you will do:
Service, maintain, diagnose, troubleshoot, and R&R various factory equipment across the three facilities.
- clean, lube, and adjust chain driven components
- Replace belt driven components
- Remove vacuum pumps and change filters
- Removing submersible pumps and cleaning filters
- lubricating moving components
- Basic trouble shooting
- reading of manuals
- travel to factory of breakdown
- Zoom with onsite person for initial diagnostic
Schedule will be a highly variable schedule. Factories Run Mon-Fri 6AM- 11PM.
- For Routine maintenance that can be performed during the workday with minimal downtime day work will be acceptable
- If the Technician decides we need to do a major maintenance with extended machine downtime that will have to be done outside of production hours
- If a machine is down the technicians hours will require them to address immediately
- Supacolor has 3 facilities, Hawthorne, Gardena, and Atlanta. One week a month will be spent at the Atlanta facility the other 3 At the two LA facilities.
What you will have:
- The candidate should have knowledge of hand tools, SAE & Metric, Basic electrical troubleshooting, and basic diagram reading.
- Background in Automotive Maintenance, motorcycle maintenance, working in a mechanical trade of some sort required, or Specific Factory Mechanic work not Required.
- Ability to install, repair, service, test and troubleshoot equipment
- Ability to work flexible hours and work around a changing schedule
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and diagnostic skills
- Working knowledge of the equipment needed for the job
- Ability to work independently without much supervision
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which include bending, lifting heavy equipment and working in confined spaces
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $26.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.