Lithia Motors, Inc.
L0543 Doral Acura
Service Technician All level
Great Career Opportunity for Service Technicians – All Levels-Flat and Hourly Rate Service Technicians!
Doral Acura is NOW HIRING!
Become an Owner of the Company with our Employee Stock Purchase Plan!
Here we grow again! Doral Acura is searching for Automotive Service Technicians of ALL LEVELS! Lube Technicians and Apprentice Technicians included! We are busier than ever and need additional technicians to support our tremendous growth!
Doral Acura is part of the Lithia & Driveway family of over 300 dealerships, and the fastest-growing automotive retailer in the nation! That means we can offer you unlimited career advancement opportunities and unparalleled benefits! Come join the BEST in the BUSINESS!
What do we offer?
- High volume shop- plenty of opportunity to earn!
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Outstanding Work Environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plan
- Company-paid life and Disability Insurance
- 401k with Employer Contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Plenty of Opportunity for Continuing Education and Career Advancement
Who are we looking for?
- Automotive Technicians- ALL LEVELS of experience
- Experience and/or ASE Certifications, per level
- Ambitious, detail-oriented, self-starter
- Positive attitude
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Strong communicator
- Ability to collaborate effectively.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean, insurable driving record
Lithia & Driveway is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.