No Experience Required, We Train New Technicians.
Sears Home Services is the nation’s busiest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually across all brands of appliances. We are looking for an Appliance Repair Technician with a great attitude and the ability or aspiration to learn to help customers get their essential appliances in working order.
This position is right for you if:
- You enjoy fixing things
- You like finding solutions to problems
- You enjoy helping others
- You have an interest in repair from hobbies or previous careers such as the military and other repair industries
Why the best Service Technicians work for Sears Home Services:
- Perks – Including company service vehicle, uniforms, specialized tools, best in class routing software, iPhone, training and incentive plans!
- Start your day from home (most locations)
- Monthly Performance Based Bonuses
- Career Growth – Sears offers formal training programs for those looking to add to their industry knowledge (including getting EPA certification)
- The best parts and support – Because you are working with Sears Home Services, enjoy having access to all brands of OEM parts and getting the job done right the first time! Plus, you have access to Tech Hub, a nationwide support platform to connect you with others to get your support questions answered.
- Benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, vacation time, life insurance, and more.
- Opportunity for year round work!
Residential Appliance Repair Technicians have opportunities to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, and Garbage Disposers in the customers’ homes.
Service Technician responsibilities include:
- Providing timely, courteous and knowledgeable repairs of customers’ products
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Offering additional products and services
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to use a smartphone for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background screen
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.