Stonewall – Apartment Community – Charlotte, NC
Monday through Friday, Some Weekends
Skilled Labor – Trades
Responsibilities included the preparation or vacant apartments for move-in according to NWR standards of excellence. Complete service requests for residents as delegated by the Service Supervisor in a thorough manner focusing on customer service. Complete tasks/service requests on the property including but not limited to grounds, pet areas, common areas, etc. Participate in the preventative maintenance programs and required documentation.
The Service Technician does not have direct authority over any team member.
- Meticulously maintain curb appeal, keeping grounds and all common areas free of trash, debris and pet waste throughout the day.
- Prepare vacant apartments for move in; making repairs/replacements as needed to maintain the level of expectation of residents, ownership and management.
- Removal/storage of trash items left in recently vacated apartment homes according to policy to reduce liability.
- Complete service requests in a timely and thorough manner considering budgetary restraints.
- Must be available to participate fully in on call rotation.
- Snow/Ice removal as needed.
- Operate pools/hot tubs/saunas, etc. and maintain on a daily basis to ensure the safety of residents and update records as required by Municipality.
- Report any maintenance issues/concerns to Service Manager.
- Complete special projects and preventative maintenance as delegated by Service Manager.
- Trouble shoots all systems on property from mechanical, carpentry, plumbing and electrical including diagnostics and report to Service Manager if unable to remedy the issue.
- Comply with environmental/Operations and Maintenance procedures.
- Must have minimum 1+ years of experience in multifamily industry or related
- HVACC certification
- Successfully pass a drug screen
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week and on call hours
- CPO certification strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of painting, electrical wiring, plumbing, carpentry, appliance service and repair, heating, ventilation, HVAC systems, pool service and chemicals, use power and machinery properly and safely, and computer systems
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good Communication skills (both written and verbal)
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.