Labor One Staffing
- This position is responsible for performing, with minimal supervision, steel structural work in all stages of new construction and repair of marine vessels.
- The position requires a working knowledge of procedures, strong mechanical aptitude and ability to read blueprints and be able to follow directions.
- The individual must possess experience in the trade, knowledge of ship terminology, blueprint reading, measurements, and the ability to interpret job specifications and drawings.
- The qualifications and general capabilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability desired by the shipyard.
- Long term project opportunity.
For more information please contact our office:
About Labor One Staffing:
We’re always hiring Great people for our projects. We have work available for Skilled Craft – Welders, Fitters, Electricians, Machinists, Blaster Painters, Fire Watch General Labor, Etc. in Shipyards on both coasts and along the Gulf Coast region.We also have General Labor jobs available in Texas, Florida, South Carolina, Virginia and California.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.