Ship/Receiving Clerk: Transform technology products into business growth areas for our customers.
Hyve Solutions is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment.
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
- Maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- An element of using computers to input data and/or use excel sheets
- Maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing line.
- May prepare kitting packages or conduct inventory counts
- Completes put-away function of received goods.
- CPD labeling by customer requirements.
- May be re-certified and asked to operate a Forklift
- Any other tasks assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to regularly lift, push, and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period
- Must be able to effectively work within a team environment
- Communicate and can follow verbal and written directions
@ HYVE Solutions, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion make us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.