FreezPak Logistics is one of the leading full-service cold and dry storage facilities in the United States. For over 50 years Saoud Enterprises, owners and operators of FreezPak, has faithfully and proudly served the food industry. As a family business, our approach to relationships is different. Highly personal and professional, we built our business on the longstanding trust of our customers for more than a half-century.
As we start to grow and expand, we are now looking for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk for our warehouse in Elizabeth, NJ.
Pay Range:$42,000-$44,000 annual
Shift hours: Monday – Friday 6am-2:30pm. Hours are subject to change.
The essential responsibilities for the position are but not limited to:
- Minimum 1 yr of experience in a related position
- Check drivers in and verify appointments in the system
- Review paperwork for accuracy and follow up as needed
- Retrieve and verify POD’s received from drivers
- Audit system for discrepancies that may arise
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Perform other related duties as assigned
401 (k) Matching
Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible