Acorn Consulting, LLC
Our client services and remodels commercial properties primarily in the New England area and is seeking a working Site Superintendent to perform as a boots-on-the-ground leader for their large project efforts.
- Read project plans and work orders to understand scope of work.
- Assign work to onsite teams to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Perform onsite supervision and handle day-to-day questions and concerns from the field crew.
- Manage subcontractors.
- Lead from the front and perform construction and repair work as needed to meet deadlines and direct the crew.
- Work may include, but is not limited to: floor repairs, drywall, painting, millwork, ceiling repairs, framing, minor metalwork, door and hardware installation, bathroom remodeling, and minor concrete repairs.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum of 10 years in commercial construction.
- At least 3 years supervisory experience.
- OSHA 10 & 30 certifications.
- Unrestricted Construction Supervisors License preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed in support of projects.
- Computer skills to utilize software such as: Outlook, Excel, MS Project, Word, Procore, and Adobe on phone, tablet, and/or laptop.
- Ability to complete, compile, and submit daily project reports.
- Experience working on supermarket remodels a bonus.
- Willingness to work nights as needed.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Company van.
- Monthly cell phone allowance.
- 2-weeks paid vacation to start.
- 8 paid holidays.
- IRA Retirement plans
- Travel compensation for any travel outside of New England.
- Training compensation and reimbursements
- Corporate credit card for project expenses
Please note, the client extends offers contingent upon completion of a background check, driver’s record check, and drug test.
Acorn Consulting LLC., is an Equal Employment Opportunity employment firm. We prohibit and discourage our clients from making any hiring decision on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Commercial construction: 5 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Construction Supervisor’s License (Preferred)
- OSHA 30 (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.