Symphony Lincoln Park
Now hiring a Social Services Worker to join our team at Symphony Lincoln Park!
We have been certified as a Great Place to Work 2 years in a row!
At Symphony Lincoln Park, part of the Symphony Care Network, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
We welcome professionals who:
Are uncompromising in providing concentrated and quality-driven care.
Who possess forward-thinking motivation aimed to set and exceed standards in practice.
Are role models of dedication, treating every patient with the utmost respect and kindness.
Social Services Assistant will:
- The social worker to appropriately transition the resident and family through the care process
- Access cognitive capacity and mood assessments utilizing standard tools
- Implement healthcare directives and ability to have discussions and knowledge of end of life care and hospice
- Understand fundamentals of discharge planning and able to work collaboratively with healthcare team which includes nursing and physician
Our Social Services Assistant must have:
- MUST have minimum 1 years experience in long term care and and skilled nursing care
- Must have a Bachelors in social work
- Must demonstrate strong conflict resolution
- Therapeutic relationship skills
- Insurance/Medicare proficiency
Social Services Assistant Benefits:
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with DAILY PAY option, tuition grants, comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.