Are you someone who likes to tackle complex challenges? As a Management Consultant at Deloitte you can help build and scale operational and technology solutions to meet the firm’s and our clients’ business needs. This role is internal facing and has exposure to multiple geographies, functions and technologies while delivering project specifics under the software engineering services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Work you’ll do
Our practitioners work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable Cloud and Infrastructure transformations. Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our consulting practice and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or equivalent experience
- Relevant consulting or industry experience and large scale, enterprise-class consulting or systems integration experience
- Experience managing project delivery, client outcomes, and stakeholder relationship
- Demonstrated passion for using software engineering to bring innovative solutions to business challenges
- Passionate about continuing to develop skills and expertise in native cloud and full stack programming.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Relevant software engineering experiences in industry
- Understanding of emerging technologies and end-user needs.
- Experience leading high-performance results driven teams with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Strong understanding of Agile development processes.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, problem-solving and short term and long-term planning.
- Interested in working for a fast paced tech and product oriented environments
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.