Power Electronics is searching for new team members in order to sustain its business presence in the US and continue to provide its clients with outstanding technical support. Operating at a global scale, PE is one of very few companies providing its clients with a 24/7 technical assistance, from US to Japan!
With such ambitions and standards in mind, we are looking for the best commissioning experts (technicians & engineers) to join the family and contribute to making the word more sustainable than ever, one step at a time.
Ideal applicants will possess a wide range of skillset, of which commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance, calibration, monitoring and repair of heavy electrical equipments. Successful applicants posseses strong electrical aptitudes and knowledge, hands-on skills and he/she is a problem solver, who is flexible and attentive to customers’ needs.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to;
- Start-up and commissioning of solar inverters in customer´s Photovoltaic Solar plant.
- Diagnose and repair of faulted inverters on field.
- Complete and turn in field reports that capture time and work completed on site.
- Proactively identify potential technical issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Provide diagnostic analysis, repair and/or preventative maintenance to customers.
- Responsible for physical installations such as connections , wiring, etc.
- Complete on-site system audits and evaluations.
- Reporting tasks.
- Fulfill internal and external documentation.
- Practice and adhere to safety and training.
- Ability to work remotely and travel to solar plants when required (about 80% of the time)
About our company
Pure Energy is our motivation to lead the Renewable Energy Generation. It is the search for product and service perfection. It is our vision of a clean and sustainable world, for our children and future generations!
Our company is specialized in the development of advanced power electronics equipment, with a unique high-standards customer service to match.
The hiring process at a glance
- First phone introduction call to check basic information about current professional status and ambitions (From Spain)
- Second step will be a 60mn virtual meeting (videocall) and will include a technical test
- Final interview with the leadership team based out in the US (also a virtual meeting)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Please leave your personal email here
- As the process is done from our headquarters, we will contact you from a spanish phone number +34
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.