LA Solar Group was started by engineers wanting to provide customers with the latest technology and engineering design, exceptional installation and support for the lowest possible price and the fastest return on your investment.
LA-Solar Group is one of the fastest growing solar companies in the country, but we pride ourselves on the quality of our equipment, design, installation, and service. We have highly-trained specialized staff that is the best at each step of the solar design and installation process.
We have leading engineers including our founder who is a builder and electrical engineer. We are an award-winning engineering and consulting company, not a sales organization. Our installers have years of schooling and experience prior to ever stepping on a roof.
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS:
- Schedule Inspections with city halls
- Reply promptly to emails and send when necessary with inspectors
- Address corrections with plan checker and inspectors
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience solar inspection scheduling and dispatching
- Coordinate permit runners to pull permits
- Provide technical solutions to corrections
Product Knowledge – Knowledge about solar brand and equipment
Time Management – With many daily tasks and activities, it is important to be able to have the good time management system. Time management is key to success.
Digital Savvy – MS Office, Adobe, DocuSign, Salesforce, CRM tools, Mapping tools, online solar platforms
COMPENSATION FOR SUCCESS:
- Base salary
TOOLS PROVIDED FOR SUCCESS:
- Phone, computer (or allowance)
Please visit our website for more info: http://www.la-solargroup.com/
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.