Apply today to join our solar installation team. We are a fast-growing company and looking to expand our solar crew. The ideal candidates have some experience within solar or construction. You will be required to work within a crew and install all PV components, both roof and ground systems. You will be required to achieve completion of the project with all safety, quality, and efficiency procedures in mind. You will be required to read and understand blueprints. Candidates who have experience with solar installation or electrical background, qualify for a higher pay within the specified range.
- Knowledge or capability of learning how to install ground mount and roof solar systems.
- Experienced with using hand and power tools.
- OSHA 10 Certification (Preferred)
- Must have the ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 50 pounds regularly.
- Strong work ethic
- Good attention to detail
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid time off
- Compensation determined by experience
- 10-hour shifts or 8-hour shifts.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.