Photon Brothers is looking for motivated individuals who want their pay to reflect how hard they work. We are committed to providing the best residential and commercial solar energy installations in the business. Photon Brothers values our customers’ time and provides service that is friendly, professional, and hassle-free all throughout Colorado. We are committed to improving the local communities we operate and live in, as well as our planet’s environment and natural resources.
- Conduct solar site assessment for prospective customers using a smart phone and provided surveying equipment including taking photos, measuring lengths and evaluating electrical systems.
- Upload information to your team and systems in a timely manner.
- Effectively manage your schedule to complete several time sensitive tasks on a daily basis.
- Coordinate remotely with our permitting project coordinator and field operations manager on a daily basis.
- Answer customer questions and provide quality customer service.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to climb on roofs and comfortable with heights.
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in varying weather.
- Must be able to lift 70lbs and maneuver a large ladder and other equipment as necessary.
- Basic computer skills including the ability to copy files and use survey software.
- Proven accountability in an independent environment
- Strong communication skills with people of varied backgrounds and ability levels
- Effective time management
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Basic knowledge of home construction preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is a good phone number to reach you for an interview?
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.