Global Data Systems
Global Data Systems is seeking a* Solutions Architec*t who will participate in the business and technical relationship with the client and are tasked with creating innovative solutions for every client’s complex needs. The candidate should possess a demonstrated breadth of knowledge across various enterprise solutions/ technology stacks and ability to provide expert advice on solutions/applications. They should also understand the clients business problem, be an effective communicator and able to create a solution that hurdles many obstacles, utilizes current technology and works within the service provider landscape.
Role and Responsibilities:
Consult and discuss with customers and partners on a conceptual or technical level to accurately architect solutions
Responsible for solution creation and development, proposal/scope of work creation and development, and assist in the quote creation process
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience, and other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college/university
- +2 years related IT experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with WAN design including routing, failover, and SD-WAN solutions
- Experience with Telcom solutions: MPLS, DIA, SIP, LTE
- Experience with Disaster Recovery/Business Continuance design
- Experience with IT security processes security design considerations
- Experience with Web servers and tiered architectures, business intelligence, and cloud computing
- Experience with Virtualized/cloud-based environments
ADVENTUROUS. REWARDING. CHALLENGING. DYNAMIC.
These are some of the words our employees use to describe their careers at Global Data Systems (GDS). We live by our core values, employing people who share our same values. No matter what you do at GDS, you’ll play a vital role of shaping a bright, successful and innovative future that is constantly evolving. We invest in our employees to Grow | Develop | Succeed. At their greatest. Your future starts here!
Global Data Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veterans/military status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related criteria.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.