Woodhouse Day Spa- Buckhead Atlanta
- WOODHOUSE SPA COMPANY
– Buckhead, Atlanta
We want to hire the best personnel and build a team that delivers the highest quality of customer service in all that we do. Our management cares for our employees and our employees care for our customers. We strive to be our best selves as we leverage each other and develop outstanding skill sets along the way. Our philosophy of care also extends beyond our walls into our surroundings where we recognize the need to be engaged in philanthropic paths for healthier communities of people.
Spa Manager Job Description
The SPA Managers assist with overseeing all aspects of the operations of beauty, health and wellness within the Woodhouse Atlanta Buckhead franchise. The main position objective for all members is to deliver a memorable guest experience and assist with operating a profitable spa. The Spa Manager will partner with the General Manager in the day-to-day operations of the spa. The core duties include assisting with managing staff, overseeing facility maintenance, retail management and creating marketing and promotion campaigns. Staff supervising duties will include hiring, training and scheduling employees. The Spa Managers will also interact directly with customers to resolve issues and ensure satisfaction with spa services and personnel.
The Spa Manager will have the unique opportunity to help with developing the brand and fostering the culture within the new franchise. The dedicated person for this role must be a self-starter who is intrigued with working in a start-up business environment with a well-known brand, as well as having the love for providing a high level of therapeutic, personal wellness, beauty and care. They will oversee the operations of the spa, lead and manage the spa team according to business standards and help with team building that includes recruitment, training and retaining a professional spa team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction – Ensure that the team is providing great customer experiences; interact with customers to get feedback, handle customer complaints
- Assisting the GM with recruitment, overseeing staff and building continuous Employee satisfaction and team incentives
- Operations management
- Assist with promotion and sales – Work with the GM to create promotional and public relations campaigns to build awareness and visibility to the spa; Help promote Social Media
- Supervise facility maintenance – ensure that all staff is participating in helping to meet sanitation guidelines and all equipment is in working order. This includes ensuring staff is adequately sterilizing tools, linens are washed and proper inventory of supplies are maintained.
- Help to organize the staff schedules, identify training needs for therapists, estheticians, and hospitality team.
- Oversee retail management – help the Retail Lead to assure proper product mix and inventory tracking
- Schedule and conduct continuous hands-on training sessions for staff
- Create and review team performance reports for service and retail
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Enthusiastic, energetic and motivated self-starter who has a desire to add value in any situation
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals and targets
- Work Experience 2-5 years minimal in the spa industry, preferably in a management role
- Ability to move about operationally, create flow and implement process improvement strategies
- College degree or equivalent experience in the industry
- Understanding of basic computer systems and ability to utilize various software
- Outstanding Customer Service, both written and verbal communication and people interaction
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Spa Industry
- An ability to understand numbers for tracking revenue, expenses and profit
- Ability to fiscally manage the WDS Credit Card
- Cover additional staff duties as necessary
- Strong desire to develop people
*Competitive Salary with Bonus Plan and additional incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Covid- 19 Precautions: We follow the precautions and guidelines of the CDC and health experts. We will change the process based on the risk ratings at the time .
- Please state any licenses that you have pertaining to the spa industry and their expiration dates.
- Are you available to work holidays and some hours on weekends?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Spa management services: 3 years (Required)
- Spa Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- any other language other than English (Preferred)
- Massage Therapy License or Esthetician License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.