Currently seeking full time/on-going, per diem coverage or weekend availability for SLP/Speech Language Pathologist in SNF setting to perform evaluation, treatment, patient/family education, in a state of the art SNF Rehab Department. You will work with a diverse and multi-disciplinary team.
Responsibilities of the SLP/Speech Language Pathologist:
- As a skilled SLP/Speech Language Pathologist, you will be working daily with providing efficient speech or swallow evaluations and/or screens of patients.
- Develop plan of care, downgrade/upgrade, manage texture of meals.
- Overall, the SLP will provide quality services to individuals in a SNF setting, recover from TBI, CVA, stroke, Parkinson, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, and other debilitating diagnosis.
- You will also monitor and document their progress with the use of innovative EMR software.
Job Requirements of the SLP/Speech Language Pathologist:
- Advance Degree required (SLP)
- Clinical Competence Certification (CCC)
- Active New York State license and registration
- CPR certified
- Malpractice Liability
- EMR competent
- SNF experience preferred but willing to train new grads.
Benefits of the SLP/Speech Language Pathologist:
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Salary (Negotiable)
- Mentoring is available for those who are interested.
- Weekend, after work hours coverage and scheduled staff time off coverage also available.
- NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, Westchester and Long Island locations available!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.