Bayaud Enterprises Inc
Job Title: SPS Transporter
Department: Source America
Reports To: Site Supervisor- N. Brian Messerschmidt
Location: 1700 N. Wheeling St, Aurora, CO 80045
Hours: 6:00am-8pm Monday-Friday
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Salary: $15.00+ $4.23
Schedule: 9:30am – 6pm
SPS (Sterile Processing Services) Transporters transport equipment, in a timely manner, between the sterile processing decontamination labs and designated locations within the hospital facility. These services are essential for ensuring that patient care units have their equipment thoroughly and appropriately cleaned and returned for use in their procedures.
Bayaud Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Transports instruments including scopes, dental and surgical tools between various hospital locations and the sterile processing labs.
- Completes daily multi-unit runs to retrieve dirty equipment for cleaning.
- Communicates with SPS to receive one-off requests from units for equipment retrieval and delivery.
- Provides information and customer service to hospital guests and patients.
- When not transporting equipment, SPS Transporters may be called upon to provide assistance in other ways, such as tracking, collecting, and sanitizing patient transport equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situations.
- Ability to respond quickly and independently to varying situations.
- Strong dependability and self-sufficiency.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.