Posted: Jun 30, 2022
** This role is fully remote within the PST/MST/CST time zones *** Come change the world with us! We’re on a mission to protect customers with device security and privacy. Help us build and maintain world-class compute infrastructure at massive scale and enable fast-paced security development.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent skills in Python, Java, or Go
- Experienced in SQL and familiarity with Python ORM libraries
- Experienced with high-availability operations management, including deployment automation and rollback strategies
- Experienced with building cloud services and distributed systems
- Demonstrated creative, critical and independent thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication of complex technical concepts
- Track record of shipping customer-facing services or products
- Passionate about engineering perfection, performance, and quality
- Passion for new technologies and growth
- Requirement for on-call rotation, which includes weekends
Our team cares deeply about providing Apple’s customers with the highest standard in security and privacy on our products. We build large-scale systems that automate vulnerability discovery in Apple software and we build public-facing systems to collaborate with external security teams. This role is a DevOps/SRE role tasked with making these systems highly reliable while scaling to the needs of our customers’ 1B+ devices. Here are examples of the kinds of projects you will be working on with us: * Restructure a monolithic pipeline into a set of microservices * Implement security analysis fuzzing infrastructure with 100k parallel nodes * Build a public-facing web app to collaborate with external teams * Create automatic provisioning and deployment tools and provide CI/CD * Analyze telemetry and optimize system performance * Debug without boundaries and deep dive into the full stack * Keep business-critical systems running with maximal automation and minimal human intervention
Education & Experience
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.