Are you a problem solver looking to join a dynamic team that utilizes cutting edge approaches and innovative technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client’s environment? If you are interested in finding solutions for our clients without the extensive demands of travel, you should consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center (USDC)! We bring together cohesive teams with a focus on thought diversity and collaborative problem solving to address client challenges efficiently and effectively. The USDC is growing rapidly and we are actively seeking the right professionals to join our team!
Work you’ll do
You will develop detailed financial reconciliations, data analytics, variance analysis, and support the client in building auditable processes.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
We bring a diverse set of forward thinking capabilities to help agencies proactively manage risks they face in their dynamically changing environments. Our team assesses and transforms the process, controls, and/or infrastructure needed to help our clients address a wide variety of regulatory and compliance risks. We leverage solutions that align to the end-to-end regulatory lifecycle through leveraging AI technology and innovative solutions that incorporate industry as well as domain knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 2+ years of data auditing experience required
- Auditing experience directly with the government or working at a consulting firm with government clients
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to build a databases
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Masters degree
- Experience with supporting client initiatives in a fast-paced, team environment
- CPA certification
- Experience with analyzing accounting and financial data
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.