At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for internal implementations of strategic Digital Employee Experience initiatives that leverage Now Platform, IT and Employee Workflow products from business case through operations and benefits tracking
- Drive crucial conversations with senior leaders in business and IT to define strategic business case and measurable benefits
- Engage and collaborate with all business, Product Engineering and IT functions affected by the program, internal and external partners and vendors
- Develop detailed program execution plan and manage all execution aspects, including program interdependencies, metrics, testing, deployment and enablement
- Plan, lead and facilitate Agile ceremonies like feature planning workshop, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, scrum of scrum, sprint demos and retrospectives
- Provide coaching to one or more Product oriented teams, driving continuous maturity and improvement in Agile and DevOps best practices
- Create crisp and drive complete documentation to facilitate program reviews and decision-making process at Steering Committee level
- Drive risk mitigation strategies and issue resolution actions with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Apply consistency and best practices, leveraging ServiceNow IT Business Management product, to enable business outcomes and benefits tracking
To be successful in this role you have:
- MUST HAVE 10+ years of project / program management experience
- MUST HAVE at least 5 years of experience working with product-oriented, engineering teams
- Experienced scrum master managing multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles and best practices
- Extensive experience with Agile tool and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, feedback loop with customer involvement.
- Experience in working with Now Platform and ServiceNow Workflow Products is a big plus
- Experience with working in an innovation-fueled, start-up like environment to deliver a product from ideation to market launch is a big plus
- Have strong business acumen while demonstrating strong ability to understand complex technical domains to lead functional-technical discussions across different organizations and deliver value-driven, customer-oriented solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead extended groups of senior professionals in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to drive leadership meetings with senior leaders and solid experience in decision making
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, problem solving, conflict resolution management, active listening, time management and interpersonal skills
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.