ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility services, is looking for a Stockroom Team Member..
A Stockroom Team Member is responsible for organizing and maintaining inventory. Requires close attention to detail, the ability to conduct moderate to heavy physical labor, and strong organizational skills. A stock associate checks for shipment accuracy, and stocks or restocks items in the warehouse. Compiles supply kits.
- Assists in unloading shipments to the warehouse.
- Unpacks inventory.
- Organizes inventory in the stockroom or warehouse.
- Replenishes stock as needed.
- Assists managers and associates in preventing theft and maintaining proper inventory.
- Pulls defective or expired items from shelves.
- Packs up defective items or overstock and arranges for the return shipment.
- Observes proper safety procedures in the stockroom, particularly when lifting and moving heavy items.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: ·
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to conduct moderate to heavy physical labor
- Strong organizational skills
- Observes proper safety procedures in the stockroom, particularly when lifting and moving heavy items
- Possesses physical strength necessary to unload, lift, and carry heavy boxes
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Works well with a team
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Exhibits familiarity with proper safety procedures in the warehouse or stockroom
- Possesses a valid driver’s license
For thousands of clients across the U.S. and in more than 20 international locations, ABM is a source of reliable people and services that improve the spaces and places that matter most.Our team of more than 140,000 skilled and hardworking people takes care of clients across Aviation, Banking, Life Sciences, Commercial Office Buildings and Real Estate, Education, Food and Beverage, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Nuclear Power, Parking, Retail, Sports, Technology, Warehousing, and more.We provide a wide variety of services in each industry we serve, from airport shuttle service and wheelchair assistance to food and nutrition to mission-critical solutions in hospitals. In every case, ABM makes every day run smoothly by going the extra mile to deliver the best quality with the highest levels of integrity.More than 100 Years of ExcellenceIn 1909, ABM began as a modest window cleaning business. We launched with a dedication to extend the life of our clients’ building assets and to provide exceptional experiences for their customers. That commitment is the foundation of the company ABM is today.Through organic growth and strategic acquisitions, we’ve expanded our platform with integrated services and broad capabilities. Today, we leverage award-winning workforce automation technologies to drive efficiencies in thousands of physical assets we service and maintain. We provide support across more than 10 service areas in more than 15 industries.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.