Butter and Cream
What are we looking for at our new Norcross Location:
- Our training, in Decatur and Old Fourth Ward shops, will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You are a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do. Communication skills are key; both with customer and staff.
- Positive attitude and understand the need to be on time, all the time.
- This is an active, physical job–most time is spent on one’s feet.
- Requires the ability to lift 30 pounds at least 5 times per day
- Requires frequently accessing the walk-in freezer.
- Requires being honest and dependable.
- Requires being able to live without your cell phone while at work.
- Requires commitment to reliably transport oneself to and from work including nighttime hours.
- Knowledge of proper food safety. Serve Safe a plus.
- Anticipates needs by constantly evaluating environment and responding to situations as necessary
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and orderliness in all areas; BOH, FOH and outside patio.
- Complete daily and weekly checklists and inventories
- Maintain a proactive approach to the health, safety and security of all staff at all times
- Be vigilant for any hazards, correcting or alerting leadership as necessary
- Greet guests and provide an experience and delicious desserts to our customers
- Resolve guest issues and properly inform guests of cashless transactions and how our mobile ordering service works
- Share your positive high energy and enthusiasm with focus and commitment to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Be a team player. Lead the team. Help integrate/teach/mentor new staff and keep standards up for current staff. Model by example.
Here is what we can do for you:
- We understand there is more to life than work, our managers usually work a 40-45 hour week, extremely rarely more than that.
- We have some flexibility regarding work schedules
- Competitive pay – we have the internal flexibility to pay people in line with what they contribute to the business.
- Benefits Package: health insurance, PTO, some holidays.
- All team members are colleagues. Our goal is an empowered staff whose members will have the opportunity to advance as the business develops.
***Butter & Cream is about working hard and enjoying it!***’
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $44,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Fast casual restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising: 1 year (Required)
- Food service: 1 year (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.