- New Jersey County Substitute Credential
- Minimum of 60 hours of college classwork.
- Serve as a role model for students, demonstrating the importance and relevance of learning, accepting responsibility and demonstrating pride in the education profession.
- Communicate, collaborate and cooperate with administration, faculty, and students.
- Maintain, as fully as possible, the established routines and procedures of the assigned class.
- Assume the responsibility of providing classroom instruction and student academic assistance.
Please Provide a copy of the following items when you apply for this position: Resume*
- New Jersey County Substitute Certificate
- Official or Unofficial Transcripts
All resumes must be sent separately to our Human Resources email account as well as posting them online. *You must have a valid New Jersey County Substitute Certificate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- New Jersey Substitute Teacher certificate (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.