Zenith is the ROI Agency. Our more than 6,000 specialists across 95 markets offer unparalleled capabilities in Media, Data, Technology, Commerce and Content. We put effectiveness at the heart of our work to solve complex challenges, drive successful business outcomes, and grow our clients’ businesses. Zenith is part of Publicis Media, the media arm of Publicis Groupe.
We are looking for a Media Supervisor to join our social media team. This position will work on one of our major accounts and report into the Associate Director. We are looking for an individual with a can-do attitude who is passionate about social media.
Paid Social Media Supervisor is responsible for the design and execution of paid media strategies on social networks. This person will work closely with the communications planning and client marketing teams to translate high-level marketing goals and media objectives into impactful paid media campaigns on social networks.
- Design strategies for leveraging paid media on social networks including but not limited to Facebook & Twitter to deliver against brand objectives
- Develop action plans for achieving and measuring social media success, including setting key metrics, measurement and optimization strategies
- Advocate the value of social media and help educate clients, partners and internal teams on the latest developments and capabilities in this quickly evolving media channel
- Apply social media knowledge and creativity to brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Lead regular check-ins on campaign performance and track against KPIs
- Provide direction as needed for improving campaign performance through optimization and/or implementing new features and strategies
- Create and deliver presentations to both clients and internal teams showcasing campaign strategy and performance results
- Develop points of view on new technologies, trends and opportunities in the social media marketplace
- Minimum of 2+ years working with all social ads platforms with hands-on experience managing and optimizing buys through API and/or self-serve tools
- Minimum of 3+ years of working in digital media and marketing
- Experience in applying social marketing to brand-building & direct response initiatives
- Understanding of best practices for leveraging social media for brand communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practices for managing and optimizing API/self-serve buys on Facebook (Meta), Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and Reddit
- Understanding of the Facebook PMD landscape and deep experience with at least one Ads PMD-certified technology
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize issues/projects
- Excellent understanding of digital fundamentals and research
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.