New York, New York
Day (United States of America)
Define the Patient Care Experience at New York’s #1 Hospital
Patient Access Supervisor: Milstien Day Shift (8a-4p) Includes Weekends & Holidays
Make a lasting impression on patients at NewYork-Presbyterian as a Patient Access Supervisor at the #1 hospital in New York (U.S.News & World Report). Light up the room with your presence while making the promise of putting patients first a reality. Lead a collaborative team, and help us deliver superior customer service to our diverse local community.
Take the next exciting step in your career as the Supervisor of Patient Access at Millstein Hospital at NewYork-Presbyterian, the nation’s largest not-for-profit medical center.
In this role, you will assume responsibility of recruitment, selection and orientation of employees in assisgned areas. Provide work direction, conduct on-the-job training and assign work schedules while monitoring team performance and accountablity. Analyze reports to determine training needs, payment trends and timeliness of billing and efficiency. Assist in the interpretation, development and implementation of Hospital personnel ans departmental policies and procedures.
- CPMC experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstronstrate compassion and strong customer service skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, “America’s Best Hospitals 2021-2022.” – U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 “Employees’ Choice Awards: Best Places to Work” – Glassdoor
- 2021 ” Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma” – Fortune
- 2020 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
- 2020 “Working Mother 100 Best Companies” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Companies for Multicultural Women” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Workplace for Men in Nursing” – American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we’re #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.