Insight Service Group “ISG” is a national investigative services firm specializing in cost containment and anti-fraud-related services. We are currently seeking individuals for Full-Time Surveillance Investigator positions. The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, excellent good problem-solving skills, and be team oriented. The candidate must be able to work independently, have strong time management skills, and have superb communication skills. Flexible hours are a must including early mornings, weekday, weekend, and evening hours.
***THIS IS A FIELD INVESTIGATOR POSITION. TRAVEL IS REQUIRED***
Candidates must have the following:
- Insurance Experience, Worker’s Compensation, Auto, Liability, or similar SIU / Surveillance experience.
- A reliable vehicle, computer, and cell phone.
- A digital video camera with date and time stamp capability
- Be proficient in web-based systems, and ability to write detailed reports.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary.
- Ability to work independently and complete cases successfully with little supervision
We are looking for candidates to be employees, not sub-contractors.
***MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO OBTAIN A NEW YORK PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR EMPLOYEE LICENSE***
ISG is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) as well as a certified Minority Business Employer
New York Agency License #11000138986
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Surveillance: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations