Safety 1st Aquatics
Become a Private Swim Instructor and Get Paid $40-$60/hr. Use the link below to sign up for our platform and upload your certification or take our training course. Sign up in minutes and start within days.
Safety 1st Aquatics is seeking experienced Swim Instructors to teach lessons at clients’ homes right away! Instructors get to set your own schedule and choose the lessons you would like to teach. Earn up to $60/hour on your time!
- We offer online training and applications through our site. Through our innovative platform you can get approved to teach swim lessons in a few hours or submit your certifications in just a few minutes.
Why would I want to sign up with Safety 1st Aquatics?
- Choose only the jobs you want and get the freedom to bid for jobs against other swim instructors
- Upload your availability and schedule the lessons within a clients uploaded timeframe (giving you complete flexibility)
- Travel to clients’ home pools to teach lessons to the students you choose
- Great pay starting at $40-$60/hour (depending upon your area & lesson)
- Easy platform onboarding – take your training or upload your certifications within in 1 day
- Friendly, San Diego based office staff to support you 7-days a week
- Get guaranteed lessons sets with a minimum of 6 lessons per student and most of our students averaging 18
- Our instructors make more than any other mobile swim school
- Our self service platform allows you to get paid on whatever schedule works best for you and manage all your appointments with ease. We are the only mobile swim service that lets you complete your lessons and get paid WITHIN 72 HOURS of submitting your invoice
- A background in aquatics
- Reliable transportation
- Passion for teaching & working with children
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Experience teaching swim lessons
- Swim team or water polo team experience
- Lifeguarding experience
- Active CPR or First Aid certifications
We are capping the number of instructors we are allowing onto the platform this year so make sure to apply quickly. If you’d like to refer a friend and they accept a swim lesson set through us you could be eligible for a $50 referral fee as well.
Want to Join Our Platform and Get Paid More Than Anyone You Know Doing Lessons?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 – $60.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Swim Instructor: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.