Taquero is responsible for preparing customer food orders accurately with consistency in portion, quality, and appearance according to company standards. Merchandises products by keeping products fresh and presentable, and rotating and replenishing products on Taquero steamer. Assist cooks in gathering and preparing ingredients and meats for cooking. Also responsible for smiling and greeting all customers while delivering extraordinary customer service and responding to customers’ requests, to meet the goals and objectives of the department.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service.
- Must exhibit a responsible, professional, and positive attitude towards the job, co-workers, and customers.
- Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed to following all health and safety regulations and/or policies to ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers, and vendors.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable commute of the home store.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- 6 months to 1 year is preferred, but not required.
- Willingness to learn; we provide training.
- Basic understanding of the English language.
- For more information or any questions about this notice, please contact Human Resources, at 818-898-0088.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.