Title: Task Management & Communication Specialist
Reports To: Director, Operational Excellence
This role is responsible to ensure that all tasks and communications going to our stores through our Task Management system meet specific criteria defined by the business and are clear, concise, and executable by our stores. In addition, this role is responsible for managing and maintaining all store-level documentation inclusive of Operating Standards, SOPs, Training Materials, Policies, ETC. All approved documentation will be managed on a company Intranet page.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages / Maintains the Task Management system and content.
- Partners with business leaders on creating effective tasks.
- Develops relative reporting that accurately portrays effectiveness and results.
- Coaches, teaches, and trains corporate, and store users on the task management.
- Works with corporate and field team members on creating effective communications.
- Manages / monitors communication volume and timing of delivery.
- Works to streamline the communication process for our stores.
- Manages the Task Management system configuring end user’s dashboards, and updating metrics and measurements.
- Working with software provider on all updates and versions.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizational context: This position provides ongoing systems support to ensure configurations are accurate and up to date.
- Framework & guidelines: This position follows standard guidelines and must defer to senior management to make changes.
- Financial dimension: This position has no direct financial accountability.
- Degree of latitude: There is no latitude to make decisions, but the position may make recommendations to leadership on how to improve.
- Interactions and relationships: This position maintains relationships with key business stakeholders to ensure the needs of the business are being met through systems. Acts as a liaison between operations, and all supporting functions.
- Maintain enterprise knowledge.
- Little latitude; follows established directions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High level of data integrity.
- A system that meets business needs efficiently.
- A well-designed system with modifications as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Assertive, resilient, and welcomes change.
- Can exercise good judgment while balancing a varied workload.
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks and achieve set targets.
- Able to work well under pressure and handle emergency and stressful situations.
- A prominent level of business integrity is essential.
- Excellent judgment skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced MS Excel.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two to four years of experience.
- May also have to do some light lifting of supplies and materials from time to time. May lift to fifty pounds, always using “buddy-system” or tools to lift and carry the load.
- Requires prolonged sitting or standing.
- Typical physical demands or activities include climbing, standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, reaching, and walking.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a non-exempt level position; typically works Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.
- Must be flexible based on a business necessity and coordinated through the reporting supervisor
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees may perform other duties as directed. All employees are expected to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company goals and objectives.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.