Looking for Teacher/ Teacher Assistant who can help with daily routine here at our Home Family Daycare.
The shifts would differ but it is an only Full-Time position. Shifts could be 8AM-4PM, 9AM- 5PM, and 8AM-5PM.
As a Child Care Teacher, you will:
- Create and lead activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and needs. Prepare an agenda for children.
- Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child’s day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- At least six months of experience working in child care, daycare, or preschool
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.