- Sign-On Bonus: up to $350
- Referral Bonus: $500 for EACH person you refer
- Hiring immediately!
- Flexible Schedule
- Growth Opportunities
- Pay Activ – On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of your earned wages immediately
- Paid training
- Free company uniform
- Pay Rate $17.00-$19.00/hr
The following programs are available to help support you, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical, dental, and vision – 3 plan options!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest-growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
Team Lead plays a significant role in the success of the company. They are the first person our clients and customers see upon arrival, and the last person our clients & customers see when they depart. A warm welcome, smiling face, and professional demeanor are of the utmost importance.
- Assist with the management and development of the location(s) team to accomplish annual and periodic goals/initiatives, while embodying and using LAZ Parking’s culture as a guideline.
- Identifying high potential employees to support the organization’s continued growth.
- Support Facilities Manager with time entries into payroll system, scheduling shifts, training, etc.
- Responsible for payroll processing; ensuring sign off on hours in timely manner; collaborate with the local payroll department to ensure pay data is completed properly; work with Human Resources Manager to ensure proper wage and hour compliance.
- Responsible for assisting with the opening of newly assigned locations.
- Responsible for financial management of assigned location ensuring adherence to budget and revenue enhancements as it relates to staffing, scheduling and operational expenses.
- Responsible for developing client relationships and business retention.
- Assist the region with the operations preparation for potential new locations as it relates to facility services, etc.
- Ensuring that increased revenue, managed expenses, and customer satisfaction is maximized by maintaining the highest level of service thresholds and initiatives that are aligned with the expectations of our various clients.
- Implement and complete other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from the operation of assigned location.
- Communicate with local police department and emergency management teams related to claims and daily operation.
- Assist with the monitoring, review, and analysis of the market rate structures.
- Implementation and completion of other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from assigned location.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience desired.
- 1+ years in Management or Supervisory role.
- Experience leading a group of 10-20 individuals.
- Previous experience working in high-stress situations with tight deadlines/high customer expectations.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft Office Applications.
- Supervisory experience is highly preferred but not required.
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea sharing and creative problem solving.
- Capable of handling employee conflict, following grievance procedures, mediating and conflict resolution.
- Strong customer service skills and abilities.
- Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations with employees and managers.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Willingness to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.