The Team Member is responsible for providing exceptional guest service while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift Coordinators. This position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
Summary Of Essential Duties And Responsibilities::
- Greets guests with a smile while receiving orders and processing payments
- Prepares and packages food and drink products
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant at all times including dining room, restroom & exterior
- Maintains health and safety standards in work areas
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
- Follows Burger King uniform and grooming standards and policies
Qualifications And Skills::
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with guests and coworkers
- Willingness to learn all areas of restaurant operations & work multiple stations
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
About Burger King
Every day, more than 11 million guests visit BURGER KING® restaurants around the world. And they do so because our restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable food. Founded in 1954, BURGER KING® is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Job types: Full-time
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.