Alliant Credit Union
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for serving as the key intermediary between the Product Owner and the agile development team. The incumbent is a key member of the scrum team with responsibilities anchored around requirements writing/elaboration, user story grooming and being a guidepost for the development team to deliver on the requirements. The Technical Business Analyst interacts with the other business and technology stakeholders. General direction is received from the Sr. Manager, Enterprise Portfolio.
- Requirements analysis, management and communication
- Developing user stories and breaking down requirements into deliverable functionality
- Analyzing business problems and identify solutions that meet business goals
- Analyzing application and business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen
- Recognizing and predict use cases to help design intuitive applications
- Information Architecture and process mapping
- Negotiating and communicating priority for new features and capabilities
- Working directly with a product owner, business stakeholders, clients, designers, developers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time
- Developing test cases and acceptance criteria
- Maintaining functional and technical applications documentation
Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding credit union members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants to this position must either have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered (proof of vaccination is required), or be willing to submit a negative COVID-19 test result in advance of each visit to an Alliant facility.
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if you have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields preferred, or at least 5 years of equivalent combination of experience, and you have:
- 3+ years in a technical (non-programming) support role with writing functional specifications, testing and the successful delivery of highly integrated complex multi-system environment
- Experience with SQL Server databases is a plus
- .Net Development experience is a plus
- Experience with business systems analysis or quality assurance testing and the responsibilities associated with these positions
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Waterfall & Agile (Scrum) is a must
- Capable of providing technical project management skills to coordinate the development, testing and implementation of system efforts
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management
- Experience writing specifications and/or user stories utilizing graphical UI concepts and process maps that are clear, concise and well organized
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and shift priorities as needed
- Ability to proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with members of the organization and the firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management and escalate issues appropriately
- Excellent ability to relay highly complex information to others and have it interpreted correctly, presenting messages in a way that enhances understanding for large scale complex projects
- Strong ability to consistently anticipate users’ needs through an in depth understanding of a users’ requirements and desires
- Determines what needs to be accomplished for achieving the Scrum Teams goals
- Willingness extend him/herself beyond the specified workday as required by the situation, potentially including periodic availability in the weekends
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off
Still not convinced?
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.