The world is rapidly headed into a more data-driven and automated future. From strategy to execution, we provide a full range of capabilities and cutting-edge technology to deliver efficient, effective, and scalable solutions to our clients.
We are seeking a dynamic Technical Project Manager with experience in one or more of the following types of transformation engagements: Salesforce, Cloud Migrations and Transformations, and Data Reporting and Analytics to join our growing Team!
In this highly collaborative role, you will apply skills and methodology to lead others, proactively mitigate risks, resolve issues, and advance projects.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
- Consult clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, or lead teams of less experienced consultants and/or clients to successful project delivery.
- Develop a status and reporting structure that is consistent with Agile principles that also gives insight into progress toward desired business outcomes
- Maintain a multi-project risk register while establishing and executing feasible mitigation plans
- Experience in clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing Teams
- Act as an escalation path for implementation projects to reset and clarify expectations.
- Assist in team development through holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, and leveraging cross-functional team skills to improve product backlog throughput
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand the client’s strategic direction and develop viable roadmaps
- Effectively communicate with internal and external project stakeholders at all levels
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of technical project management experience, preferably in a consulting or tech environment
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure, Data Analytics, CRM, Salesforce Implementation, and Configuration
- Well-versed in the use of software delivery tools, e.g., JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Adaptable self-starter who is able to operate in an evolving environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- BA/BS or higher in a technical or business-related field
- Ability to identify risks to timelines, predict challenges and propose mitigation strategies
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- CSM, CAPM or PMP certification is preferred
ONE12th’s ideal candidate will be a critical thinker, a self-starter, and an excellent communicator who works towards seeking solutions based on data & out-of-the-box thinking.
Think you have what it takes? Here is your opportunity to join our revolutionary and growth-oriented tech consultancy firm.
We offer highly competitive salaries, 401K with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and other great perks!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.