We are hosting a Hiring Event for Technical Support Representatives to join our growing team!
Are you looking for a company where you can grow your career and make an impact? We welcome you to join us in helping people see their best to live their best. National Vision is one of the largest and fastest growing optical retailers in the US. Here at National Vision, you can feel proud to work alongside an extraordinary community of professionals to make the world a better place.
We would love to meet you at our upcoming in-person Hiring Event! We will be making on-the-spot offers with immediate starts! After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to schedule an interview. Each candidate will have their own time slot so we can answer your individual questions.
The In-Person Hiring Event will take place on Tuesday, June 21, and Wednesday, June 22nd from 10 am – to 4 pm at our Lawrenceville location. Additional information about location details will be sent to you after you sign up.
The Systems Support Representative provides network, hardware and software troubleshooting as it relates to our POS (Point of Sale) system..
The training schedule is Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm.
We have two shifts available:
- Monday – Friday: 11 am – 8 pm with rotating Saturdays
- Tuesday – Friday: 11 am – 8 pm and Saturday 9 am – 5:30 pm
Did we mention free eyewear? All candidates hired at this event will receive a $125 voucher after 30 days to be used in our stores!
- High School Diploma/GED required; Associate’s Degree in Networking preferred.
- 2 to 4 years technical support experience.
- Must have good understanding of computer operating systems including Windows and Linux.
- Strong knowledge of software systems including MS Office Suite, various web broswers and e-mail.
- Experience with computer networking.
- Must be able to type 40 WPM. Typing test may be required.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work at least 1 Saturday a month.
- Experience with a Ticketing system (Footprints) and a POS Experience (SDS) preferred.
- Previous Point Of Sale Help Desk experience is a preferred.
- Completion of in depth side by side training.
- Excellent verbal & written communication with the ability to listen and understand instructions.
- Approaches all encounters with customers and co-workers in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly organized with strong follow up skills and the ability to multi-task.
Taking care of our people
We understand the importance of financial health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all Associates – including an annual bonus plan! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from within.
Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
National Vision is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.