WELLS FARGO BANK
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Banking Portfolio Manager…
In this role, you will:
- Research complex credit investigations and diverse credit information for loans
- Identify opportunity for process improvements within scope of responsibilities or functional area
- Review and identify basic operational assignments that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives while exercising independent judgement to guide medium risk deliverables
- Present recommendations for resolving complex situations and exercise independent judgement while developing expertise in the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with functional colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders including internal as well as external customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Commercial Banking Portfolio Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Underwriting experience including advanced commercial or specialty group relationship portfolio credit
- Experience negotiating interest rates, price, terms, and collateral requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial and specialty group banking products and services
- Solid knowledge and understanding of credit policy, loan servicing, risk management, and group underwriting requirements
- Experience and knowledge related to underwriting, structuring, and identifying key risks for companies within the Technology industry, including pre-profit VC backed companies
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Denver, CO $84,000-$149,400
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.