Our Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry practice is powered by one of the world’s largest groups of specialists, alliances with more than 100 global companies, and services shaping the most recognized TMT brands-and helping those brands navigate and thrive in the digital world.
Fueled by emerging technologies and trends such as AI, anything-as-a-service (XaaS), cloud, and edge computing, the technology industry continues to define our thriving future. We serve companies across multiple sub-sectors including software, computer hardware, networking equipment, semiconductor and IT services.
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we’re an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Customer & Marketing.
Our practitioners work in integrated project teams on a range of projects covering the entire lifecycle from planning through to design, development and the deployment of solutions. These project teams will often include leaders and specialists from other business and technical disciplines from within the consulting practice and from our clients. A focus on teamwork is therefore critical. As a subscription billing solution implementation expert, you will bring considerable billing, invoicing and revenue management expertise to help design, develop and implement subscription billing solutions to transform client’s new business models. You will interact daily with key business and IT executives and lead multiple teams in various strategy and implementation activities.
Work You’ll Do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you’ll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues
- Determine client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches
- Evaluate and validate analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement
- You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Managers participate in business development activities.
- 6 plus years of relevant consulting experience in a professional services environment, with a large or boutique consulting firm, or serving as an internal consultant within industry.
- 6 plus years of experience serving clients in the Technology sector including software, computer hardware, networking equipment, semiconductor and IT services. Industry experience is a must for this position.
- Experience with subscription-billing vendor professional services firm or industry-focused firm delivering cloud-based subscription billing solutions. Understanding of BSS, or operations improvement, or front-office improvement, or customer care and sales, or customer sales and service, or point of sales, or order management and billing, or call center automation.
- Lead-to-Cash business capability design and prioritization, requirements management and future-state process design.
- Knowledge of defining and launching new subscription billing offers and understanding of flexible consumption models such as subscriptions, pay-as-you-go, usage-based models, configure-price-quote and revenue recognition.
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Immigration: Limited sponsorship may be available
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership, including the desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.