Our Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry practice is powered by one of the world’s largest groups of specialists, alliances with more than 100 global companies, and services shaping the most recognized TMT brands-and helping those brands navigate and thrive in the digital world.
Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment Sector
The proliferation of mobile devices, wireless connectivity, and new media platforms is driving convergence among telecom, media, and entertainment companies. Our Telecom and Media practice helps executives manage and thrive as business models are being transformed and new opportunities arise. We serve companies across media and entertainment including film studios, gaming companies, advertising agencies, publishers, social networks and including Sports business consulting. Our Telecommunications industry practice helps companies maximize growth, mitigate risk and gain a competitive edge.
Service Provider Ops
Service Provider Ops builds on Deloitte’s strong ” Flexible Consumption ” foundation that helps Telecom, Technology, Media and other industries (such as Automotive, Mobility, Industrial products, Consumer) to adopt and transform into as-a-service business models. Service Provider Ops brings together our deep experience across advise, implement and operate on such transformations. Shifts to “usership” can be complex and disruptive. We help enable our clients to transition by helping them redefine their product portfolio, how it is sold, how it is consumed, how it is billed, collected and accounted.
Core Business Operations
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte’s Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client’s business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Work You’ll Do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you’ll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues
- Determine client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches
- Evaluate and validate analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement
- You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Managers participate in business development activities.
- 6 plus years of relevant consulting experience in a professional services environment, with a large or boutique consulting firm, or serving as an internal consultant within industry.
- 6 plus years of experience serving clients in the Telecommunications space including communication service providers, telecom infrastructure, wireless, wireline, equipment manufacturing.
- Lead-to-cash business capability design & prioritization, requirements management and future state process design. Cloud-based billing systems experience a must.
- Business requirements definition in a cross-functional environment, taking input from critical enterprise functions such as sales, quoting, order management, service provisioning, subscription billing, and revenue recognition
- Prior experience in defining and/or launching new subscription offers including defining business capabilities roadmap, developing process flow diagrams, coordinating with solution delivery teams to clarify business needs and executing business readiness activities
- Good understanding of flexible consumption models such as subscriptions, pay-as-you-go, usage-based and their role in innovative go-to-market approaches and new revenue models
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Immigration: Limited sponsorship may be available
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership, including the desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.