Our Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry practice is powered by one of the world’s largest groups of specialists, alliances with more than 100 global companies, and services shaping the most recognized TMT brands-and helping those brands navigate and thrive in the digital world.
Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment Sector
The proliferation of mobile devices, wireless connectivity, and new media platforms is driving convergence among telecom, media, and entertainment companies. Our Telecom and Media practice helps executives manage and thrive as business models are being transformed and new opportunities arise. We serve companies across media and entertainment including film studios, gaming companies, advertising agencies, publishers, social networks and including Sports business consulting. Our Telecommunications industry practice helps companies maximize growth, mitigate risk and gain a competitive edge.
Service Provider Ops
Service Provider Ops builds on Deloitte’s strong ” Flexible Consumption ” foundation that helps Telecom, Technology, Media and other industries (such as Automotive, Mobility, Industrial products, Consumer) to adopt and transform into as-a-service business models. Service Provider Ops brings together our deep experience across advise, implement and operate on such transformations. Shifts to “usership” can be complex and disruptive. We help enable our clients to transition by helping them redefine their product portfolio, how it is sold, how it is consumed, how it is billed, collected and accounted.
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we’re an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Customer & Marketing.
Our practitioners work in integrated project teams on a range of projects covering the entire lifecycle from planning through to design, development and the deployment of solutions. These project teams will often include leaders and specialists from other business and technical disciplines from within the consulting practice and from our clients. A focus on teamwork is therefore critical. As a subscription billing solution implementation expert, you will bring considerable billing, invoicing and revenue management expertise to help design, develop and implement subscription billing solutions to transform client’s new business models. You will interact daily with key business and IT executives and lead multiple teams in various strategy and implementation activities.
Work You’ll Do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you’ll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues
- Determine client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches
- Evaluate and validate analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement
- You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Managers participate in business development activities.
- 6 plus years of relevant consulting experience in a professional services environment, with a large or boutique consulting firm, or serving as an internal consultant within industry.
- 6 plus years of experience serving clients in the Telecommunications space including communication service providers, telecom infrastructure, wireless, wireline, equipment manufacturing.
- Experience in Lead-To-Cash business capability design & prioritization, requirements management and future state process design
- Solid understanding of flexible consumption models such as subscriptions, pay-as-you-go, usage-based and their role in innovative go-to-market approaches and new revenue models
- Experience working across a broad range of technology solutions and applications with good understanding of the business models they support
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Immigration: Limited sponsorship may be available
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership, including the desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.