not eligible for Deloitte’s health benefits, life insurance, PTO or subsidies offered through the Health & Fitness program. They are, however, covered under Deloitte’s Business Travel Accident policy and may participate in Before-Tax Transit benefits.
The Talent Temporary Workforce (TTW) program provides opportunities for Deloitte alumni to expand their skills and networks by taking on roles within Talent for a defined length of time to cover a leave of absence.
- Former US Deloitte FTE Talent professionals
- Former Deloitte Member Firm FTE Talent professionals
- Former TTW professionals
- Please note former Deloitte contractors are not classified as Deloitte alumni
TTWs may only be used to cover Leaves of Absence for a defined period of time as outlined here:
- Typical assignment length is 4-6 months
- TTW assignments should not be less than 4 months and should not exceed 12 months.
We are currently seeking a temporary Manager, Talent Risk & Relations to start as soon as possible for a six-month period.
Temporary Talent Relations (TR) Relationship Manager
A highly experienced professional with extensive experience handling Talent Relations concepts; provides advice and council to less experienced Talent Relations professionals to resolve TR cases.
Work you’ll do
- Demonstrate and execute the ability to identify, understand, interpret and resolve complex problems by using deep technical TR knowledge to mitigate risk
- Exhibit strong analytical and research skills, with the ability to communicate findings and solutions related to investigations.
- Provide direction to TR Lead Specialists regarding complex cases; manage their performance.
- Have oversight and accountability of direct reports’ output/deliverables as well as flawless execution of TR services within their aligned Business
- Provide crisis support for matters not limited to (e.g., medical emergencies, behavioral/mental health, natural disasters, communicable disease, etc. in collaborate with medical advisor) Partner with Talent Business Advisors (TBAs) and Business Leaders to understand and address challenges and issues
- Deepen relationships with internal clients (e.g., OGC, PPMD Relations, ELE, TBAs, Resource Managers, etc.); use business knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for complex people-related risk matters
- Explore identified opportunities for efficiencies
- Lead or participate in special projects
- Provide crisis support (e.g., medical emergencies, mental health, natural disasters, communicable disease – collaborate with medical advisor to provide support contact tracing, etc.
Talent Risk and Relations is comprised of two service offerings as follows:
- Talent Risk focuses on aggregate risks impacting our people across all levels (e.g., new programs/initiatives driven by technology, talent data usage, globalization and regulatory requirements)
- Talent Relations focuses on individual risks across all levels caused by either behavioral or external factors (e.g., investigations, consultations, and crisis matters).
- Typically requires 8-10 total years of related experience
- Able to apply judgment to situations
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of TR concepts and policies
- Basic understanding of Employment Law
- Clear understanding of Deloitte’s compliance requirements
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to handle high volume and complexity of cases and prioritize accordingly
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.